torsdag 1. oktober 2015

Out of the Box...

For some reason I feel this massage shall be on English so I will try to do so. Anyway it will be a good training for me.

In the last days now I can feel I have created my own space round me so I could truly feel my energy and not so many others energy. And I recently found some material (Mastering the Grand Illusions on theraisingway.com) on internet which I have listened at this last days.

First I have to tell... for some time ago I realized that my need for define anything or shall I rather say the mind need for define and analyze ting and also to judge anything held me in this reality or 3D or this prison, in this box, in this very, very small space. The devil is known by many names you know 
;)

…and after that I released this... thing started to change very quickly or shall I say… thing fall apart very quickly and all started to be very, very quiet. And my need to discuss, analyze and even talk about thing started to disappear.

So in this summer everything have been so quiet for me, and I have wonder what next… and I have had a feeling inside me that I now really Is There and still I did not understand. I felt it was something… a feeling about still holding on to this thin, thin thread.

…and now this last days in my own space while I have listen on this message from this Imzaia group about Mastering the Grand Illusions, I suddenly realized that I was only a little step from getting out of this box… this limit reality. Suddenly I so it.

And I took it… and I could really feel it in my whole being… I took it without any doubt. And the day after… I can`t remember… but it don’t matter. But I think it was the day after when I went to bed at that evening, I could feel it was like all the cells in my whole body was turning around and could still feel it  when I woke up yesterday morning.

And I can now put into words how I feel, because now I can more understand that I don’t “thinking” with my brain anymore but I am “thinking” with my heart or shall I say the area around my heart. That is how I can explain this at the moment. And when I do that I am always in the moment… always… and it is not possibly to not be there.

…AND I know this is only the beginning….

… AND so It Is…

I really Love You All…




I Am That I Am…

I Am…





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar